Saturday, July 11, 2009

2000!

I just looked and saw that I was at 2000 hits on this site as of right now! Thank you for all the support. I don't know if it is just two of you reading that have visited 1000 times each, or how many of you are actually keeping up, but thank you none the less. Your support is much appreciated, and hopefully when I get back I will have generated enough interest with this blog for you to continue partnering with these people that need your parntership.



I can't wait to see you all again. Loving you all from all the way across the big blue wet thing.



Joseph

1 comment:

  1. It's just your mom....I know I've checked this thing 2000 times! :)

    Seriously, I am very happy that so many are following your trip and your mission and how God is using you and your team.

    ReplyDelete