Thursday, July 2, 2009

7/2

Well I am hoping that I have rehashed my internet breakthrough today that I thought I had on earlier days. Today was the first day out doing visits on my own and such. That was very good and very moving. Things are definitely more lonely here without the group. I miss them. No one to relate to back home here, but oh well, at least I still hear english.

Today was also my first day riding the Mutatos, and they are not as glorified as the picture that my Dad included on the blog from the internet. Much worse. They seat 15 (and that includes the driver) and most of the time there are 16 to 20 people in them.... oh yeah, and I almost got mugged by 5 men carrying bats, so yeah I guess you should be praying for me extra hard... Honestly I was most worried about my camera and video camera, would've hated to have lost those, I guess my own health should maybe come first though ;)

Anyway, as long as the internet holds up I'm going to try to get some more posts written out and days caught up now.

Love,
Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment